7AA

bluedevilfan30

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will see in the district tourny.  And some ppl arent poons and wont run away if the ball is gonna hit em.

I was at both Livingston vs. DeKalb Co. games this year, and personally I do not believe that either game was called perfect. During the first game which Livingston won, the DeKalb Co pitcher had to throw the ball straight down the pipe in order for the umpire to call it a strike..which was totally unlike the Livingston pitcher (his plate had corners. During the game Saturday, the umpires made horror calls against BOTH teams, but the umps plate was the same for both sides. As for the comment about people running like poons because the ball is going to hit them, I noticed that during BOTH games the pitcher for Livingston threw at #9 head. First and foremost, that is a very unsportmanslike quality to have. Secondly, #9 did not move a muscle either time which enturns shows just how bad the Livingstons pitcher's aim was during that game.

IN the red boiling springs game the oitcher had pitched 1 game before that in his carrer. and the JV played tha game agains them id be proud if tha clubs ace beat JV. Man what an accomplishment.

That was only the third game Rbs,pitcher had started,and do not give me the bull about j.v. The better team won that day,so leave it at that.