GREENBACK/SWEETWATER

NOLE

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to get a little info on this thread, but you guys can't quit arguing long enough to answer. This is like recess at kindergarden. If anybody knows how Greenback did against Alcoa, how about a little info?

I heard Greenback got beat in 5 innings 11-1 by the slaughter rule, ouch. Where were all their .500+ hitters?

I agree with SHSbaseb02. The people doing the talking for Greenback are not my players, I know that much. So if they are trying to argue with sweetater, IGNORE it. I am the coach at Greenback and I know that my players are not the people posting. Sorry Sweetwater.

By the way, Yes Greenback did lose 11-1 to Alcoa. They threw McGowan (hard throwing lefty) against us. I don't see him lossing many games. He was strong for the first two innings. He slowed down a little for the third and then kicked it back up for the fourth and fifth. AA teams better watch out. He is not unhittable, but he his pretty darn good.

Both teams had five hits but we gave up 8 unearned runs. That hurts. Hopefully that will not happen often.

Edited by bigcat33

sweetwater should lose to greenback cause greenback is a better organization the the wildcats. i thank that sweetwater should lose the rest of the games too cause they only have Matt that has to it all for the team. Matt is the heart and soul of the team so with out him they would deffently stink. not that i have any thing against sweetwater cause i used to play for them till i quite after the walker valey game monday night the 23-0 game. so if any one should talk bad about sweetwater wait till they get there sticks going then u all can see who is talking. they are starting to play as a team so u all better watch out cause they do have more players then matt like derrek, eric , randy, and good oh dodge. coach is still new so he will get the hang of it after awile he is an all right coach and a pretty good guy.

Edited by camel06

i agree with dsmith. sweetwater has been outscored what 37-5 or something like that in 3 games and they are making excuses on why they lost. until you win a game quit getting on here and talking crap and saying how good you are and how you're bout to beat whoever and then making excuses when you lose. seems to me from reading posts on some of the other message boards that baseball is not the only sport you make excuses in for every time you lose. how bout getting on here one night when you get beat and saying the team you just played outplayed you tonight instead of saying that well if we wouldn't have made 12 errors and the umpires could call balls and strikes we would've won tonight. don't get me wrong i'm not saying sweetwater has no talent or anything like that either. but until you can accept that you actually got beat and not make excuses for why you lost then you will never win!!!!