Jeff. Co. and Sevier Co.

Red81KPsmash

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with comments i'm seeing on here from sc players, it must really stink to play for sevier county and not b/c they have a tradition of being bad but b/c i your guys sorry bull about each other all the time.

The sorry bull your seeing on here is not coming from the players, but two people who didn't make the team and all they have to say is negative comments about the team and the coaches. Plus your comment is no different from anything else on here.

The sorry bull your seeing on here is not coming from the players, but two people who didn't make the team and all they have to say is negative comments about the team and the coaches. Plus your comment is no different from anything else on here.

Actually we aren't talking about the players, Just the so called head coach. The players are fine, we have no problem with them.

Jeff. Co. played a great game last night against Halls. The Patriots had one error and that was due to lack of communication. Jenkins did a great job throwing strikes and had a no hitter through 3 1/3 maybe. The Pats get back into action against Knox. Central. We get to face off against 2 great coaches that were once on Jeff. Co.'s coaching staff. I would not expect to see the same type of game.