williamson county

frying nemo

I agree ya'll do have a strong district for A/AA but the reason i have ya'll down below is because those are the best teams you've played, whereas BA and Ravenwood have played teams to the likes of BHS whom ravenwood beat, FRA #1 team in ya'lls A/AA whom BA beat as well as Gallatin #11 in AAA who BA beat MBA #7 in D2 who BA tied, that is my reasoning. However Fairview is still playing, make a run to state and we could see a change in my ranking.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i understand where everyone is coming from on the div. but also the div. your in is decided by how many students you have in your school? plzz correct if i am wrong but fairview only has around 700 students if that. so that is like one class is some other schools.plus we cant recruit any players either we take what we get and try to mold them. but we are making ourselves known this year and we want to start playing bigger and better school so we can continue to have a good program.

nobodyspecial, before you begin to speak why don't you think back in time... BA was put on suspension for "recruiting" by TSSAA, it was then appealed it went to court it then went on to the SUPREME COURT, yes the SUPREME COURT. we won, TSSAA lost. That should prove a point. Also, do u go to BA, do u know anyone who goes there, and if so, please tell someone who in your mind you think was "Recruited"