williamson county

frying nemo

nobodyspecial, before you begin to speak why don't you think back in time...

Hey nickforte, why dont you pull ur head out and figur out who ur talkin to befor you make a fool of ur selve. I never said anything abot recruting...I was talkin to that bone head EZMUNNYMAN who is so stuck on him selve.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok sorry nobodyspecial, maybe you were talking to EZ, but i was talking to you, and i get very very annoyed when people talk about all the "Recruiting crap" and the reason i thought that the comment was intended towards us, was bc we are in D2 and so we give financial aid, FRA doesn't so therefor they acually cannot help people come to their school whereas we can. However financial aid describes itself it is for people that have the criteria's to attend our school and are a good fit but cannot afford to do so, they are not "Recruited" they apply for it.

nobodyspecial needs to go back to remedial classes. he can't spell for poo. as far as me thinking im the shiz? no i just informed you with a fact that would shut your large mouth, or at least i thought it would. I dont see how anyone can comeback from a simple, yet profound truth such as this. A/AA = No money for players. Aid can be given, but that person can not be permited to play a varsity sport. not even be rostered. Now im surprised you haven't said something to the effect that BLAH blah blah private schools recruit, blah blah but maybe you would look to see that FRA has had a pretty decent squad for a while now... did you ever think it's because we have an excellent coaching staff, AKA ken Mcdonald. if not there's something for you to ponder while laying in bed tonite. as for me being hung up on my-self... i was talking about my school, what do i have to do with that. im sorry that im proud of my school and my team, but ill try not to have school spirit from now on if it offends you.

Edited by EZMUNYMAN