williamson county

frying nemo

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude ur hardcore fair view aren't u? i mean i kno u want ur team to be rep'd and all, but williamson county is pretty good soccer, and being bottom here could put u in a pretty good place in any other district, it's all relative. i dont think ravenwood is better than BA tho

yeah im hard core for fairview. i play for them. how do you know that ba is not worse then fariview? how can you say fairview is worse then all of these teams when we have played none of these teams we play page and well last year they didnt walk over us like we were a bump in the road. yeah fairview would love to play ravenwood or any other teams that want to play us but if you dont wanna play us dont talk down on us when your the one not growing the balls to play us. i mean come on if you think we are that bad of a team then step on the field and prove it plzz by all means.but until then dont talk us down. im not saying fairview should be 1st but i mean we play cpa and beat them 5-1 harpeth 7-3 hickman6 or 7 to nothing and that was the jv playing most of the second and third periods.but yes when some of the other schools that are bigger and better talent then what we have played call us get a game and beat us with a shout by more then 2 then yeah that team/school can then talk us down.

well dont say junk to me, have a nice chat over a warm fire with ur coach. i really dont think/care about fairview. and plus u played CPA without their starting goalkeeper, and none of their basketball players for that matter. im not talking down on fairview, but i know that BA is better. ravenwood... i dunno. once again u need to notice that ur in williamson county, and we have some high quality teams.

yeah im hard core for fairview. i play for them. how do you know that ba is not worse then fariview? how can you say fairview is worse then all of these teams when we have played none of these teams we play page and well last year they didnt walk over us like we were a bump in the road. yeah fairview would love to play ravenwood or any other teams that want to play us but if you dont wanna play us dont talk down on us when your the one not growing the balls to play us. i mean come on if you think we are that bad of a team then step on the field and prove it plzz by all means.but until then dont talk us down. im not saying fairview should be 1st but i mean we play cpa and beat them 5-1 harpeth 7-3 hickman6 or 7 to nothing and that was the jv playing most of the second and third periods.but yes when some of the other schools that are bigger and better talent then what we have played call us get a game and beat us with a shout by more then 2 then yeah that team/school can then talk us down.

I wasn't talking down to Fairview at all. I was simply responding to phillijk's poll with my opinion. I didn't accuse him of talking down to BA just because he had us ranked behind Fairview -- I was just stating my opinion. I respect Fairview as much as any other school, but based upon the players I know at BA, I'd put them ahead of the Yellow Jackets. Best of luck to both schools this season. :(