williamson county

frying nemo

BA is not the worst team in Williamson County i will tell you that for sure. We have already beat CPA 2-0, they tied MBA, we opened the season last night with a 1-0 win over gallatin at their place (a note on Gallatin: they beat Blackman 3-2, Blackman beat BGA 1-0, Gallatin is a good team). That was a pretty good win in my book. Also not to mentioin, We currently have 4 players that are injured and then we had 1 break his leg during last nights game, so in my opinion we arent doing too bad. Granted we did lose to Brentwood, and they are a great team, but i dont see us being ranked last in Williamson County. That is trash if you ask me. Sure we lost some key players from last year, but that doesnt automatically mean that we stink, and by the way has anyone that has ranked the teams seen us play yet? Hopefully we will make our statement later on the in year, although the only williamson county team that we play is BGA so i guess we will wait til then to try and prove our point.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 more note, our JV team beat page this year, varsity didnt play, coach wanted to use it as a day of rest for us cause we played a cold rainy game the night before, so i am sure if our varsity had gotten to play them, things would have been really bad for page. nothing against page, they may have played their JV too, i dont know, so i could be wrong, but i just checked and we do get to play them in the tournament of champions i think, so keep us last, we will see

it is ok importkid, the same thing happened last year to Fairview in baseball. we had a great team but we had no respect. so just go out there and play your game and prove all of these guys wrong. i know fairview would gladly love to play anbody, these guys will give you 90 minutes of physical soccer, something I think most schools don't wanna play.

HAHA FAIRVIEW BLOWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

you can have your opinion but i am not going to come on here and bash any of the other schools in Williamson Co. like you have just done. That is really uncalled for. I think Fairview gets the shaft in Williamson Co. because teams seem to not want to play them and it makes since because they are the ones that have everything to lose. If Fairview loses, we were suspose to but if we win that could be horrible because little old Fairview can compete with the other schools in the county. I know Williamson Co. is a great place for soccer and anyone that has been out to Fairview lately will notice that soccer is on the rise and we are producing some great players. I don't play soccer, but I am knowledgable about the sports and I know Fairview could beat or hang with most teams in the county. So good luck to everyone and I hope this uncalled for bashing will stop.

pssst... highschools play for 80 mins. and one person has really bashed fairview... everyone else has just said what is known as the truth right now. respoect isn't given, it's earned. fairview beat CPA, so did BA. Fairview beat harpreth and hickman... who are they again? im not saying the wins are worthless, but im sayin when u beat someone good, u will be ranked... this is all opinions anywayz. we tied brentwood, beat raven wood, and arn't even on there... u havn't heard me say anything... it's cool guys just relax and play some soccer, u'd be surprised what will happen... G/L all

FRA is in davidson county, or else ya'll would probally be ranked right up there with Brentwood, but i still dont see how we, BA, are ranked behind Farview, who beat the same CPA team that we did, Page, who our JV team beat handily, although i will confess i dont know who Page was playing in that game, but it was on our schedule as a varsity game, but coach decided to play the JV to give the varsity a day off since we had played games 2 days in a row. Also, if you wunna do comparitive scoring Blackman beat Gallatin by 1, we beat Gallatin by 1, and Blackman also beat BGA. I'm not saying we could beat BGA, but i know for a fact that that was a big win for a team supposedly ranked last in Williamson County. Also, Ravenwood, I don't know a whole a lot about them, we have never played them, i know some of their players, and i know their coach very well, since i used to play for him. But if they are worse than Page and our JV beat Page, then i dont think we should be behind ravenwood. But it's aight, i guess we will just stay in the bottom, since we dont get to play anyone in the county other than Page in the tournament of Champions, and BGA at their place, so hopefully we will come to play those 2 games to prove our point. Please reply with your thoughts

Haha its alright... common mistake, but i am still disturbed at the fact everyone seems to have us behind fairview and ravenwood and page, but oh well, i am done talking, we will do our talking on the field, and we will see you later in the year Frasaves. i am not quite sure how well we will match up with you guys, but i am hoping we will give ya'll a good showing and u can back me up on the fact that we arent the worst team in williamson county.

Haha its alright... common mistake, but i am still disturbed at the fact everyone seems to have us behind fairview and ravenwood and page, but oh well, i am done talking, we will do our talking on the field, and we will see you later in the year Frasaves. i am not quite sure how well we will match up with you guys, but i am hoping we will give ya'll a good showing and u can back me up on the fact that we arent the worst team in williamson county.

come on williamson county, lets keep this thread going throughout the season and see how everyones seasons pan out, i like this thread, its a good one and ill give you my rankings right now....

1.BHS-perfect record, enough said

2.BGA-Very good team, lots of talent, cartwright is a great player, loss to blackman hurts them

3.Franklin-very good team, tough loss to christian brothers, good tie vs hendersonville is that is correct... i didnt know they played

4.CHS-very good game with brentwood and a tie with page, good team, a 5-1 loss to BGA hurts, but the way the played BHS keeps them solidly in the middle of the pack

5.Page-pretty good, very good tie vs. centennial, but i dont like it when teams just rack up the score, so have them behind centennial bc of what page did to loretto.

6.BA-no loses yet, but a tie vs beech keeps them back in the rankings and it would've helped to play BHS and clarksville closer. Gallatin was a pretty good win, not great though.

7.Ravenwood-Good talent, pretty good record, but like Fairview, no huge wins that pop out at you

8.Fairview-sorry Fairview, your record is good, but you have not beat anyone that is even remotely decent)

your rankings sound pretty good. after playing bga and brentwood though, i would say bga is a better team. they dont really have a weakness, where at times brentwood's back seemed shaky. i could be wrong but that's just my opinion. williamson county is real deep this year and it should be fun to see the results as more team play each other.