williamson county

frying nemo

I agree, and i am disappointed, i play for BA and we dont get to play any williamson county teams other than BGA, i would love to play some others to prove where we stand, many people are doubting us this year, but we are off to a good start with a win over gallatin, and a tie against beech, that really was a win, read the Brentwood Academy thread to find out more about that. And yes, BGA looks very solid, and id love to see them and BHS go head to head, i think BGA would probally win, but BHS has no blemishes on their record, which is why i put them #1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is fairview and is it even in williamson county

no it isnt in williamson co., we just made it up and decided to let them have a soccer team so we could discuss it. are u that unfamiliar with the area? on a serious note it is in the northwest part of Williamson Co. We don't live in the glamour and glitz of Franklin and Brentwood, so we are often over looked but over the past couple years we have produced good football, girls basketball, baseball, soccer, and cross country teams. There are great athletes out here that most people miss out on. This year's Fairview soccer team is the most talented ever.

just for future reference plzz type out a huge list of these so talent teams fairview has to play to get ranked higher and get more respect. just a heads up on a teams that is brand new loretto i think is how you spell it there a young team and it shows fairview played them and wont 12-1 for it to be there first year they have alot to look forward too.

franklin/bga should be a great game. these two teams could very well be the two best in the county. both have most of their players back from good teams last year. fhs rebel- have u gotten to see franklin play this year and what'd you think?