williamson county

frying nemo

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think bigger schools try to shy away from playing smaller schools because the bigger schools have everything to lose if they get beat by a smaller school. So you really can't blame a smaller school who tries to get larger schools to play them, but want because they don't want to gte beat by a smaller school.

I'm not sure it's size as much as being competitive. There is no incentive for a AAA school with a good program to play a AA school that's not competitive at AA: unless it's to help a AA school upgrade it's schedule or maybe increase the gate.

Brentwood looks to be at the top at this point, but I really think FHS will come together later. Centennial has some talent too. With the intense rivalries, it's not always the best team that wins.

Well BA still hasn't lost.... we tied JPII today 0-0. People don't give them much credit, but they are a very good team. They are very disciplined and have a very good sweeper, and #5 can do great things with the ball at his feet. They tied USN 1-1, and USN is supposedly pretty good this year, so maybe we are showing signs of improvement from last year, despite the graduation of 10 seniors. The game was a very even match, equal shots by both teams, however our keeper had to make more saves, bc most of their shots were on frame whereas ours went wide or over. We are now 2-0-2, which isnt good, but isnt bad for a team that was predicting to be one the worst teams in area. We play USN next wednesday, and hopefully we can gain some respect if we perform well.

PS. anyone know how franklin BGA went tonite, that is a very big williamson county battle.