Grace vs. Unaka

WishIWasABaller

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well, Unaka made it to the big game, im suprised. What did they do, hold the ball AGAIN, like they did in the substate, and like they did wednesday. Im pullin for Grace all the way.

Hey dude, The ROCK says this, It just doesn't matter what you do to win the game whether it be stall tactics, run and gun, etc. The BOTTOM LIne is Just win baby!! That's what Unaka did in your lil sub-state game and the first two games of the state tourney... that's why I give Unaka the slight edge over a Grace club that just got past Greenfield on Wednesday... ;)

I can not believe some of yall. How can you be dogging Grace? There in the top 2 in the state! Theres nothing else to it. How can you say luck has brought them this far? Theyve found a way to win. Does it make yall feel better to get on them and talk bad about them Give them some repect. Im a Grace fan and I have respect for Unaka they have to be a good team I dont know much about them but I have respect for them but get of graces back! And about 24 trying to take offensive fouls thats crap its part of the game its like saying try to not take the ball from the other team.

GO GRACE!!!!

he can try to take offensive fouls but i was sitting right under the goal and he is down there flopping like a dadgum pancake... he got that charge called on travis sikes which was a fat steaming load of you-know-what... and he tried to do it other times... i wasn't impressed with the zebras but at least they only fell for that act once.

i am with RandWforever....its a part of the game....and about football...sorry man...we arnt a big enough school to have one...so this little school just showd u up CPA

its part of the game to actually take the charge... if you wanna win an emmy go find an acting gig off the court. i wish you the best in hollywood, 24. i personally think you still need a little work, but the zebs gave it to you and they're the ones that matter.

dh i am about to get sick of your posts... if i am not mistaken, i think there are 11 players on the football field for each team. being as how your enrollment is 181, i thought that was more than 11. but i am probably wrong -- i thought arnt was spelled "aren't" and showd was spelled "showed" too.

Hey abraham lincoln I was wondering if you knew the score to the Grace CPA game. I'm sure CPA blew them out by the projected 20. So i was wondering how it turned out???

And as for football this is basketball season I'm sorry you lost so go talk your crap in the football forum and us Grace people root for boyd in football howd they do?