ZCA vs. Cascade

stephenzca

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zion is a much improved program from last year, though they got beat by Page tonight 3-0, they also had two starters out due to injuries, and one will definately be back for the CA game. I don't know what you guys are talking about, but I wouldn't exactly call 3-0 (the score from the Zion/CA game last year) a blowout. And with the better team this year, I know they will fight to the end and hopefully pull out the big W. Go eagles!!! And softballca07, your 10-0 prediction is way off; I'm gonna say it's gonna be a close game! Go Zion.

i don't agree with the 10-0 score, but i think you will get beaten by about the same, although CA's shooting isn't that great this year. they HAVE improved their passing game though, and once they get up, they will stay up, they'll pull all their team back on D and make it VERY tough for you guys to move the ball. i'd like to see this game, too bad both schools are way out there, otherwise i might have planned on it.