Salute to Casa

CPAchaingang

Wow! I think it is incredible that so much has been written for Andrew! Whoever started this, thank you so much! I don't even know where to start because I agree with everything that has already been written. Casa, I have so much respect for you and am so proud of the way you led the team this year! You put so much time into basketball and improving your game and i think everyone could see that in the way you played! I know that basketball meant a lot to you and im so sorry the season ended how it did! You guys played amazing though and you all should be proud of the season!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that the entire CPA team is a class act! I've felt that way all year as we (Goodpasture) fought some good battles with them on the court. The fans were appropriately supportive of their guys and didn't ever act in any way, that I saw, that was tasteless or derogatory toward us. The guys were all great sports at the end of the games, and they were right in there with the applause as we won the district championship. We were for them to go all the way in the state tournament. Seems like the coach, the school, the players, and the fans on this board all have basketball in the right perspective. Good luck to Andrew as he goes on to college, and to the CPA team next year, because I know you will be awesome again.

NEVER POSTED ON THIS SITE, LIKELY NEVER WILL AGAIN. COULDN'T LET IT GO UNSAID. THERE ARE SO MANY ADMIRABLE SCHOLAR ATHLETES IN THE MIDSTATE AREA THAT SHOW UP EVERY DAY, USE THEIR GIFTS OPTIMALLY, USE WORDS ONLY TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS, ARE WITHOUT COMPLAINT AND QUICK TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. ANDREW IS ONE OF THOSE GUYS. IT'S BEEN AN HONOR TO FOLLOW HIM AND THE REST OF THE CPA PLAYERS.

alright andrew. a certain friend of yours with a water bottle clued me in to this little piece and i had to add to it. you have been one of the funnest people to watch. you play with passion, and you play because you love the game. you've always been one of my favorite people both on and off the court. i hope you play somewhere near me in college cause i'm gonna come watch. whose house? HOUSE'S HOUSE!!!!