Jackson Northside vs. White Station

Im really not sure about this game. I have only seen White Station play once this year and that was against Elizabethton in the Arbys Classic. And if anybody knows anything aobut that game well all i can say that White Station was awesome. Everyone on the team could make the three. and i do mean everyone. They had their 6'8 center on a fastbreak pull up and swish a three. Honestly how many centers can do that. But i have also seen nothrside play numerous times this year. If Northside plays the their best basketball today like they have been playing in this tourney i have a good feeling that they will knock White Station off their thrown. Honestly though to me the main thing that is going to hurt Northside today is that White Station has 10 players that would start anywhere else in TN.

LIke i've been sayin in all these post all along MARCH 20 yall will notice them NORTHSIDE INDIANS and guess what day this is AND finally everybody SEES IT DONT YALL they will beat White Station :angry: JACKSON representin LIKE I SAID BEFORE FORGET White Station and Bradley Central they thought they were gone meet but guess one of them got BEAT hahahaha

GO INDIANS respect US

GO SOUTHSDIE HAWKS 2

Quote me SB

Being a Jackson resident, I am naturally pulling for Jackson North Side. North Side just may be the best conditioned team in the state. But, as they will probably play a maximum of 7 players, I am naturally concerned. Depth is a very good thing to have. I understand that White Station may go 9 to 10 deep.

I believe that Jackson North Side will have to play a perfect game to win tonight. They have a fine coaching staff that will have them well prepared. When they want to, North Side can throw out a very tough press. I believe that one of the Delk's will have to pop for around 20 and the other will have to have at least 15. Williams will have to reach double digits as well.

In the end, I think that whomever wins the battle of the boards will win this game.