Clarkrange Boys have a legit shot next year

one2ruleall

Clarkrange will have a very good team last year but it is hard to see them dominating the district when Pickett Co. has almost everyone back from the team which beat Clarkrange by 35 and 31 points during this past season. Plus they have a possible Mr. Basketball candidate in Joseph Bailey. Also, they have a great coach who was the district's coach of the year. RBS will also be good and while Clay Co. has lost a lot, they are always good. Monterey was very young and should be greatly improved. I see it as:

1-Pickett Co.

2-RBS or Clarkrange

4-Clay Co. or Monterey

6-Hermitage Springs

Positions 1 and 2 in the district should be a lock with Pickett Co. and Red Boiling Springs. Pickett returns four starters, while Red Boiling Springs returns Daniel Meador and Matt Heady from knee surgery. 3, 4, and 5 should be a real tussel between Clarkrange, Clay County, and Monterey. Clarkrange has some great young talent while Clay County will have Saylor Walden and Dustin Rich. I heard as a "rumor" and don't chew my head off about this, but it was rumored that two of Jackson County's better players are considering the move to Clay County. That should make for an interesting approach. Can't wait for season to be back again!

From all the whining and complaining about the Coach at Clarkrange, most seems to be coming from the players and their parents, is doubtful that the boys program out there will ever be as good as the girls regardless of talent. You have to LOVE THE GAME to win. Griping on here won't change anything exept air your dirty laundry.

I hope RBS wins it all but I see a down year this coming season. Meador and Heady are studs but Owens didnt let his young guys get the PT that they needed to help get them ready for this season. Dozier and Jenkins will both be very good players and that is two that should have seen alot of PT this season with Heady's injury. Dotson hustles and trys as hard as anyone on the court but he is not a scoring threat and Dexter White choked everytime he had a chance to make something happen. So from what I seen Jenkins and Dozier both should have had as much of a chance to play as White. Well Good Luck to all!!!!!!!!!!