Lewis Co. - Giles Co. game

conehead

From what I heard both Giles and Lewis are pretty close as far as talent and both should be competing for the district title along with Page and Marshall County. Lewis has been getting some impressive wins and Giles has won both games by pretty big numbers. Playhard, I did hear to that most of the runs against Lewis came off walks and errors.

Good luck to all district 9aa teams

Lewis County does have some good talent this year. Giles County just caught them on one of their bad days. If Lewis County would have been as prepared as they needed to be and would have had their minds set then, my prediction for the game would have been with Lewis County on top by a long shot. Giles County's runs were unearned and as far as I am concerned, Lewis County is stronger than Giles County in all positions. Lewis County has strong bats on their team and a great defense! Pitching and catching; great strength and chemistry there. Good Luck Lady Panthers!!!and great win yesterday against Fairview! and redbaron, if you're who I think you are, I was one of the girls you talked to at Baskin Robbins, Just wanted to say Hi :D :justwrestle:

I think Lewis Co. will do okay, BUT 11 runs is too many. Unless Giles Co.'s hitting has improved greatly, that is alot. I watched Marshall Co. play Page yesterday. They are good. They have stepped up. They hit very well. Great defense. And a Paij is looking great on the mound. Should be a very competitive district again.

Glad to see the softball program is looking good. I heard at Church on Wednesday night that the first 8 batters for Giles walked and that's where most of the runs came from. I look forward to coming and watching the Marshall County game this week. Good luck to the players and the coaches (who I've watched grow up playing basketball at LCHS and the Courts...they've turned out to be great guys and seem to be good coaches too).