district 4aaa standings

STATEment04

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you the huge kid, that rode the pine for Farragut all of last season. So what, now that you actually get to play you can come on here and brag about a team that you watched from inside the dugout the last 3 years of your life. Too bad Daddy couldnt buy you a starting spot.

I don't know who you are, but that's really not cool. I don't care if somebody never gets to play, they are a part of the team. Unfound statements like the above are completely egotistical and I'd rather not waste my time with people that say hurtful things like that for no reason at all. I think maybe you should go have time-out in the corner, because Farragut freaking owns and if this dude does start then he must be amazing at the sport. Saying that "his daddy couldnt buy him a starting spot" is the most ignorant thing I've heard recently. You think just because Farragut has a reputation for being a wealthy community that everyone is filthy rich? You're wrong, bud. And you're in the need of a smack.

I think you need to go have a reality check and come watch Farragut play some real baseball sometime.

I don't know who you are, but that's really not cool. I don't care if somebody never gets to play, they are a part of the team. Unfound statements like the above are completely egotistical and I'd rather not waste my time with people that say hurtful things like that for no reason at all. I think maybe you should go have time-out in the corner, because Farragut freaking owns and if this dude does start then he must be amazing at the sport. Saying that "his daddy couldnt buy him a starting spot" is the most ignorant thing I've heard recently. You think just because Farragut has a reputation for being a wealthy community that everyone is filthy rich? You're wrong, bud. And you're in the need of a smack.

I think you need to go have a reality check and come watch Farragut play some real baseball sometime.

I just got word that Piggy isn't even getting to play this year, unless he is the DH or something. It's so funny I know who you are but you have no idea who this is. Have fun picking the splinters out of your butt. Also, it is pretty pathetic that your girlfriend has to get on here and talk smack for you, YOUR WEAK.

I just got word that Piggy isn't even getting to play this year, unless he is the DH or something. It's so funny I know who you are but you have no idea who this is. Have fun picking the splinters out of your butt. Also, it is pretty pathetic that your girlfriend has to get on here and talk smack for you, YOUR WEAK.

I find this post very unnecessary - Keep it off personal attacks ok? And people PLEASE use correct grammar!!! "YOUR WEAK"....How about you don't use improper pronouns - In case you haven't figured it out you should've typed "You're weak"

Let's keep this Thread on-topic...DISTRICT 4-AAA BASEBALL

you are a geek with a low self esteem. if you wanna pick fights go up to someone and do it, don't get on your little computer where noone can find you. get a life kid. By the way, Pigg can crush a baseball.