Rossview vs. Clarksville

yellowcard1588

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know anything anymore about high school soccer in Clarksville. It seems that Rossview manhandled a weak Northwest team, but Clarksville only beat them 6-0; however when I used to follow soccer in Clarksville, Coach Donahue was never one to obliterate a team unless something happened that sparked his anger. I'm assuming he's still there. Last I was there Jeff Majors was his up and coming assistant. Has he taken over. I hope so because he has great things going for him. I know that Clarksville rocked Northwest's world for the past decade. Rossview must be a new school in Clarksville; again I haven't followed soccer there in quite some time. How have they done in the past against Rossview? Who's the coach at Rossview, and Clarksville? It sounds like if there's a chance that they might beat Clarksville then they're definitely contenders. I might go to see that game. Last ime I talked to Donahue, he had just received his 200th win against Dickson County and I still remember the score: 9-0. They must have upset him off that game. He always was unpredictable. How's Dickson County? They always had great athletes but that coach of their's was always lacking ability; alright, she sucked. I remember that he teams could never make it over the Clarksville-Northeast hump. Well, if there's a new kid in town maybe Clarksville's days are numbered. Good luck to all the teams and especially Clarksville and Rossview in Saturday's game. Hopefully Donahue's still there; he always had something up his sleeve for Northeast whenever they ran there mouths.

Oh my! Majors is at Rossview and he's an assisstant. This Coach Chartrand must be very good because Majors was quite brilliant. Is Donahue going to retire soon? He's been there forever, I think since Clarksville had a program. I hope that Majors takes over when Donahue is done because that would be the perfect fit. I'm pretty sure he was a graduate of Clarksville. Anyhow, what are these team' records? I'm currently clueless about soccer in that town. Why do think that Rossview will win the game? I'm not trying to stir any pot, I just don't know anything about those teams anymore. I mean it's been a good six or seven years sonce I saw Clarksville play. My friend also mentioned something about Kenwood. Who's Kenwood. God, I feel like an old man. Please, anyone give me some information, but don't instigate anything. I'm trying to regain my knowledge of soccer in this town, not goad on any rivalry. Congratulations to Chartrand. It sounds to me like Donahue's got someone to give him a match. To give anyone a hint of how long it's been, does anyone remember Jason Warhurst. He was an excellent player from Northeast. I remember someone telling me that Donahue would have like to have had him on his team. I can see why also; the kid had a great attitude. I remember a bunch of soccer guys who used to talk about the All-None Clarksville team and he was one of the top players. And wow, Lee Nadeau is coaching now. I remember when he was in school, I think 98'. You spelled it different though. Is it a different Nadeau? If not, where did he end up and go to college? I'm getting off track. Please respond about the match-up. Thanks

yea majors is head coach for girls and chartrand is head coach for guys so they switch off. Rossview is still a young team but has improved greatley since they were beaten last year by clarksville high. It is a new school only 3 years old. Should be a great game so come if you can

Great! I will deifinitely be there. I really want to see this Chartrand guy. It sounds to me like he's built one heck of a program. I also really want to see Donahue. It was almost more fun to watch him then the game. 7:00 PM at Rossview, I-24, exit 8. I'll be there. Good luck to the teams.