mcminn vs cleveland who is better this time around

soccerplaya9

guys i think cleveland will win it this time or lose by a goal but it will most likely be a close game .. the cleveland defense is the most solid they have ever been more solid than the seniors of 2002.. the mcminn offense is good yes very good but the cleveland defense will put a stop to them i have seen both teams play and last year wasnt the cleveland match up it use to be .. but im looking forward to it this greatly ... mcminn lost some good players last but cleveland didnt lose 1 singnificant player ... thats just my little overview of things for now ill post when i have more info or thoughts ......... please voice your thoughts on this old time rival

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys i think cleveland will win it this time or lose by a goal but it will most likely be a close game .. the cleveland defense is the most solid they have ever been more solid than the seniors of 2002.. the mcminn offense is good yes very good but the cleveland defense will put a stop to them i have seen both teams play and last year wasnt the cleveland match up it use to be .. but im looking forward to it this greatly ... mcminn lost some good players last but cleveland didnt lose 1 singnificant player ... thats just my little overview of things for now ill post when i have more info or thoughts ......... please voice your thoughts on this old time rival

:D