Hats off to jeff boynton

sean100589

Jeff was in an accident, and has hurt his left foot, there’s a good chance that he could be out for several weeks if not the rest of the season (but back in time for college ball). So to Jeff good luck buddy hope you recover enough to still play high school, and if not it’s been great playing with you.

Jeff played for blackmen, and no he's not going to play high school soccer. He out at least for another month if not more. From what his dad tells me he's going to rehab 3 times a day for 3-4 weeks, and that’s just to be able to walk. What happened is he was riding on a hood of a car that was going about 40, he lost his balance and fell off. When he hit the ground he tumble rolled and the back tire ran over his left foot. His dad says that from his ankle to his toe is completely exposed and raw. There’s a big hole from the pressure that’s about 3/4in wide and 1/2in deep. He’s in a world of pain. More then likely he'll be ok to play college, For those who know him wish him luck, he got a long way to go.

hey guys, this is jeff. uh...just to set the record straight, i was on the hood of my friends car riding from my parking space to the practice field. he slowed down a bit and then when he accelerated, it threw me off balance and i fell off the side with the front tire rolling over my left foot. i went to the hospital and have returned to the doctor and i plan to be playing high school soccer in about a month. i will miss quite a few games but i should be back at 100% by district time at least. im in a lot of pain but should be able to walk and train very shortly. thank you to all of the people that have helped me the past couple of day...it has meant a lot. especially my girlfriend Coreen, i love you. NO THE CAR WAS NOT GOING 40 MPH!!!! it was about 10-20. and im fine, i didnt hurt myself very seriously and i look forward to playing soon. thanks.