White County

warriorettemom

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I know that Herron (freshman) tore her ACL and is out.That is big loss she is a great talent. They have talent except proven outside shooters now that Lewis is gone and ball handling might become an issue. Molly will see more doulbe-teams and probably more man defense. They should be a top three team with Oakland and Riverdale as lond as no one quits or injuries.

I agree with White County being a favorite in the district next year. I also agree that Oakland and Riverdale will be the main challengers. Oakland loses Hayes but returns some good young talent. Riverdale has Lanning but must find help for her.

White County has the talent to replace Sunday and Lewis without a lot of dropoff.

There could be some major re-shuffling in 4-8 however. Lebanon's young players impressed me in the district tournament and siegel was improving. I look for Cookeville to drop off. It won't be easy to replace Reed and all the things she did for the team. Blackman and Warren County will be question marks. Blackman loses both Hughes and Hicks and Warren loses the Pelhams.

Hess should be gone with all the girls that have quit in his coaching stint at

White Co. Two starters were missing from last years team. Talking about

getting rid of the boys coach who is a home town boy. and done a pretty

job considering the material. The girls have been loaded with material since

Hess came on the scene. His record looks good on paper, most victories

were against weak teams. He also lives in Cookeville, has no social life in

Sparta at all. Haley needs to wake up.

Well, I know that Herron (freshman) tore her ACL and is out.That is big loss she is a great talent. They have talent except proven outside shooters now that Lewis is gone and ball handling might become an issue. Molly will see more doulbe-teams and probably more man defense. They should be a top three team with Oakland and Riverdale as lond as no one quits or injuries.

Was this the 3rd time that Herron tore her ACL? Hopefully she will be ready to go by this fall.

Hess should be gone with all the girls that have quit in his coaching stint at

White Co. Two starters were missing from last years team. Talking about

getting rid of the boys coach who is a home town boy. and done a pretty

job considering the material. The girls have been loaded with material since

Hess came on the scene. His record looks good on paper, most victories

were against weak teams. He also lives in Cookeville, has no social life in

Sparta at all. Haley needs to wake up.

Could it be that, benchcoach, needs to wake up. Didn't the district coaches vote HESS the coach of the year?

Jimbo44, the coaches in 7-aaa almost always vote the regular season champion's coach as the coach of the year. This is in both boys and girls. Hess has won alot of games because of playing several weak teams what is his record against Mindy Odom, Jennifer Grindstaff, and Michael Burt. NOT GOOD! Especially when you consider the talent he has had.

Hess's record against good teams is pitiful. He has had the talent even without

all the players that have left. Ask the girls that were on this team how they enjoyed playing for Hess, especially the seniors. White Co. has gone through

this stuff long enough. Players that don't like the coach will not put out their

best effort. By the way. Has Sparta girls ever been embarassed with a 41

point loss ?