I'm going to a Cardinals game

I always have a camera with me. I keep one in my truck, sometimes two, you never know when you might want to take a picture. I forgot to mention a few things about the trip. I took a real good pic of Dontrelle, last year in Atlanta I took one with him pointing up my way and it looks like he's pointing at me. Yesterday I got one of him looking up at me smiling. Once we get out computer hooked back up (We're getting a new ceiling in our comp room so we have it hooked up without most of the cords and stuff in our kitchen) right I'll put it as my display pic. It didn't actually rain in St. Louis while I was there but it rained from the second we left my house till we got 30 miles from St. Louis so it was a bit chilly when we got up there. I expected us to sit in the sun and be sort of warm, but NO. We were in the shade the whole game and I FROZE. Go ahead and laugh, freezing at a baseball game in May, but it was COLD. My dad wore his jacket all game, I just wore shorts and my McGwire jersey. At one point in the game I was so cold that I went to apply for a credit card so I could get a free towel to keep myself warm, the credit card people had left though so I continued to freeze. And the last piece of info that I forgot to mention was that while we were riding around trying to get out of St. Louis I started taking pictures of everybody that I saw. lol So I now have pics of several odd people on my camera. I was showing them off tonight and everybody was dieing laughing at them. lol :D So I went to walmart and started doing it again. <_<

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dontrelle Willis continues to amaze me, he is a really nice guy and is all about the kids (and the really old people). He actually threw a ball up at me but I let the little kid beside me catch it. I guess I could of pushed him out of the way and caught it for myself but I'm sure that made his year catchin…0'at ball.

Oh come on, you gotta be ruthless with the kids. I pushed about four off to catch my BP homer last year. :P I don't feel bad about it, I'd been going to games longer than they've been alive without catching one, lol.

Agreed about Willis.

I probably should of pushed the kid out of the way, he was talking trash to Dontrelle right before he threw the ball up. lol Something that I love about going to games is hearing the fans yell for the visiting team to throw you a ball and then when they don't yelling "You stink, that's why you're gonna lose." lol It happens everywhere I go. The White Sox fans were really hard on some of the Devil Rays players two years ago. I'll only go if I can watch them play the Cardinals but I'm really wanting to visit Wrigley Stadium and catch a Sammy Sosa game (If he doesn't do anymore of that sneezing lol). :P