very thankful

i would like to say thank you to the tennessee liberty aau 13 and 14 yr. old girls for workin very hard this weekend. we played in a super regional in murfreesboro and did very well girls just keep workin hard in practice you see that it pays off for you. you were not even supposed to get as far as you did 13's but you put out and i greatly appreciate it. now for my 14's, congratulations on a job well done we have yet a great deal of work to do before nationals. i would like to congratulate amos whitehead and his lady stingers on their first place finish this weekend you deserve it. it was good to see two teams go at it like that. parents of the liberty girls thank you for your continued trust and confidence in me to help your daughter be a better person first then ball player.

Thanks to Coach Calvin for all his hard work and dedication to these young ladies.The 13U missed the championship game by 3 points at the buzzer,with a shot that rimmed out and finished 3rd,That game could have went ethier way and the Stars know what a fight they were in. The 14's continue to show they are one of the best in the nation and could have also won that game with a good roll here or there against the stingers.Thanks again to all the Tennessee Liberty Coaches and Players and Parents.All local girls beating some of the best teams in the nation.Good Job