Best Junior in Middle Tennessee

_mackdaddy101

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely Zac Walker of Columbia Central. He is the definition of an athlete because he is also the starting point gaurd on the basketball team. To stick to the topic he is a very skilled soccer player. He plays sweeper so he is an excellent defender, but he has the ability to dribble the ball up and bury a shot whenever he feels that we need a goal. His vision to make passes is also good its like he can see it happening before he does it...and he is a great person to be around if that counts for anything.

If Walker has the ability to bury a shot whenever he feels yall need it then why doesn't he score more often expecially in the games yall are losing i mean i think yall would need a goal if you are losing. I was impressed with his play last year in the region but he isn't any spectacular soccer player just a great athlete.

For your info Sean he is a sweeper, another piece of info is that we haven't lost but one game in the past year and that was last year at state. He was late getting to play because basketball was at the state, but when he returned our team came together and it was all uphill from there. Why you hatin?