Livingston Academy...

02Wildcat

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, well, well. Here we are again preparing for what should be another great football season. While I am from Livingston, I will grant that no one at all has this district locked up. The football is an odd shaped ball and will bounce any way and that is exactly how I predict this district to be. However, I will tell Macon Co., don't get your hopes up too high. Last year was a great year for you all, but it was no fluke as some say. I seen you all, you were good. Prepare for a bumpier ride this year. And by the way, for the genius that was making fun of the way we talk "up in Livingston," in case they don't teach geography in Macon Co., Livingston is south of you all, so you may want to get your facts straight before you start runnin that mouth. Good luck to all, but beware of the Wildcats.

Actually genious, I have taken geography in highschool AND in college and let me tell you this......Lafayette is 36degrees 31 seconds North latitude while Livingston is 36degress 23 seconds North latitude which makes "u' uns" farther south than we are Einstien. Plus you are HILLBILLIES, you live up in the mountains where the men are men and the sheep are nervous. I wasn't even gonna hate on Livingston anymore but when you have an idiot like Get Er' Done trying to sound intelligent and failing miserebly then I can't help but to jump in. Maybe we shouldn't get too cocky just yet up here in Macon, what happened last year has come and gone and its time to look forward. Good luck to all teams in the district and sheep everywhere beware of Get Er' Done!

yeah anyone can look up that stuff if they have weatherbug, congrats, your a pethetic wanna be athelete that was never good in anything except tennis, and if that, not very good, go post somewhere where you have something to talk about that makes sense, quit living out your wanna be glory days on a message board

I don't think that tennisboy has nothing better else to do than hate on Livingston. So you might have taken some geography classes in Macon along with many "special" classes. You just better hope that Livingston puts the second string in in the first half to keep the game close...well I guess the third string would do the same. Tennisboy apparently you never took a english class...When you use a quote you use " " and cited them afterwards. So when you decide to use one of my sayings use it correctly. That makes me about as mad as a legless etheopian watching doughnut roll down a hill.... :lol: Go play some more tennis...tennisboy... :D

Edited by 02Wildcat