Cleveland vs Bradley

lf76

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUESSWHO?

DO YOU REMEMBER THAT KP'S DADDY IS ONE OF THE BC COACHES?

APPARENTLY, THE DECISION TO PITCH OR NOT IS IN THE HANDS OF HIS DAD.

Does that matter? You cant set there and say that it is smart to keep pitching kellen after the whole wrist incident. Bigbadred, have you seen his wrist since he's been throwing? Obviously you haven't.... its the size of a basketball. Typical Bradley fan for ya.

How is his hand? Did he re-break it or what? He is a great pitcher and I am sure that he is wanting to pitch. Don't blame the coaches Because I am pretty sure that knowing Kellen the way I think I do that he probably wanted to pitch. You can't shelter him from injury. Has he decided where to go to college yet. I heard that he is now being recruited for baseball. I just hope he is able to play baseball the rest of the season.

Bradley's coaches are about to make me mad. Kellen's wrist is in no condition to be pitching, and they continue to pitch him once or twice a week. Let him screw up his arm before he goes off to college- im just warning everyone it is not a good idea to do this.

Ha Ha. Well, Guesswho... if you know Kellen Pickel he wants to be on the field on the court anytime..Last night he swung at a ball that hit off the hands and jammed him... He got an X-ray and he pulled some scar tissue ... yes it is swollen but hey he has been fine with it and was pitching a pretty good game minus the walk in the first inn... But on about Game 2..Bradley once again out hit Cleveland but had 4 or so errors in the field that cost them 3 runs...Cleveland is good no doubt but just not what they are all cracked up to be....It should really be a good district tourney this year...