Blow Your Own Horn!

sludge31

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 5'11 and 175-180lbs. I am a utility player (3rd, Right, Left); pretty much the strong arm positions. I have been clocked at 6.9 in the 60. I have been clocked at 92 mph from shortstop to first during a showcase. I can bunt for a hit, hit and run real well, sac bunt, and situational hit real well. I don't strike out much. The only problem I have is a mental problem. I have charged the mound on several occasions. Pitchers need not throw inside to me. I will bash their heads in. Other than that I think I am draftable now.

I'm 6'3, 235, Right, Right, Pitcher/3rd, 8.0 in 60, throw 83-85, Hitting .385, 7 2B, 21 RBI, 4 HR, 25.00 IP, 5.0 ER, !.25 ERA, and unfortunately have a record right now of 1-2, but it will improve. I have the WANT to get to the next level. I currently play for the TSSAA Class AA State Champion Ripley Tigers. Reply and tell me what you think. Oh yeah I'm a senior

5'8/135/right/right/no clue (best time home to 1st 3.92)/above average arm, low 70's/In 9 games .389 (.500 OBP) 1 HR 5RBI (never many people on base:( )2Ks/ERA=horrible/Pitching=0-4 (no hitter 3Ks 1BB, 3 hitter 8Ks 2BB, other 2 were total annihilation, in 17 1/3 innings pitched team has committed 31 errors(not kidding its FRUSTRATING!!!!)/Extra activites=Math Science Club, FFA, FCA, Art Club, FCCLA (if you saw the chicks in this club you wouldnt blame me..only guy in the club :D /makes me stand out as a baseball player=I will never give up even though I often get the urge to brutally beat some of my teammates(I forgive them...i know they are trying their best) I do not play for fun. I play to get the job done or to give myself and team the best chance to win. Fun is the end result.

im 6'3, 235, throw right, bat right, used to pitch and could get it up to 87mph, small tears in rotator cuff so im confined to catching, i can get the ball from home to second in 2.0 sec. with a messed up cuff. 60 in 7.2, other extra stuff- 1 year on the basketball team, 2 years on the football team, 10aa all district catcher last year, batting .385 with 17rbi, 1 homerun, 14-17 on runners stealing from first this year.

Bench- 265

Squat- 410

Power Clean - 265

Edited by stumylou43