Sumner County Schools

feverfan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you feverfan. I have exagerrated a few things, and know it, I think i know who this ALL-STAR is but it would be nice to know exactly, hopefully we can all get along and I personally appoligize to anyone who has been offended by any of my posts. Whoever ***** is, hey I might be a little arrogant, but I'm just trying to defend my school, and in all due respect, hey we've all been a little arrogant on this board, and my info on the 2-7 team is simply straight off www.soccerinfo.com. Thank you to Feverfan and I hope that HHS will consider playing Pope in the future so the a good competitive series that is fun and competitve for everyone on both sides. Enough said

After reading the recent post, I notices a lot of you guys are miss informed or just flat out don't know anything about SOCCER! That's right I said soccer, nobody cares how div2 and AAA compare to other sports, because to give it to you straight I know very litttle about any other sports. I do how ever know that Rossviews girl golf team won state and i think Clarksville guys golf team were state runner-ups. (I only know golf because my girlfriend plays)

Rossview's soccer team was not embarrassed by Hendersonville in their preseason game. Hendersonville won 2-0, I would not call that getting embarrassed by one of the top teams in the state. If your reffering to last year in regions, than yes embarrassed would be the perfect word to explain that game. I know this because I went to both games.

PJP2 is going to be a good team, but then again you could say that about a couple teams. The difference is you don't see them complaining about not getting respect, they realize that you have to earn people's respect. I do remember some complaning by Rossview's players after the Clarksville game, (which was more understandable since all 3 goals were PKs) but I believe the coach got on to them for that if what I was told is true.

BOTTOM LINE, GO PLAY AND WIN!!!!!

THEN YOU WILL GET RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

JP2 score for Tullahoma game. JP2 wins 2-0 and beats a AAA team. A AAA division leading team. Congrats to the knights. The comment made pitch fever saying that the JP2 fans have no class on this board and then follow with HHS fans turn around and throw personal insults. You guys just make me laugh.

to everyone from jp2, how can u even say that you could keep up with hhs and ghs this year or next year, i agree with ....... no one from pope could be a starter on hhs, and all the freshman from jp2 dont even compare to the ones at hhs...maynerd is the only one to look at... that was apparent when daniel tj and maynerd left fever..fever became nothing...to the girls team i agree that they were a good team, but the coach had nothing to do with it...the girls just happened to all be friends and played together for several years. unanymous89....no one really knows why sumner county schools wont play you so get over it.

hey we don't know why no one will play JP2 either. All the guys really want is a chance. Come on HHS and GHS give em a chance or at least return phonecalls. I think that you are leaving off at least 1 freshmen that would start for HHS, Monteghani, and several that are pretty darn good. He's fast and full of skill and just as good as Cash, Kelly, and Brown. Now give some reasons why no one at JP2 would start for HHS and then your argument might have some actual reasoning behind, and I want reasons and specfics for alot of the starters at JP2, not just that you don't think they are as good as the HHS players. Give some reasons so your argument doesn't look like it does now... pure unexplainable BS.

thanks for admitting that you don't know much about monteghani, its good to know that you really truely have no clue what you are talking about. Please just shutup before you make yourself look worse. Saying stuff about a team that you seem to not know much about only makes you look stupid. Apparently you and anyone else that has made that statement doesn't know what you are talking about and need to just either back up your statement or just shut up and accept the fact that you are debating a dead case. Please stop before you make yourself look bad.