will any players from mp go to the next level

bottomline

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey bottomline i have been watch this post just to see what everyone else thought. now i will give mine. what kind of students or the players that are beening mention on this post. i dont no what kind of grades do they have. how did they do on the act test. if any go to the next level they will not receive a full ride in college. that hardly ever happens in baseball. also i am not a mp hater. i just state my opinion. we just have different opinions. i am glad everyone does not have my opinion, but i am also glad everyone does not have your opinion. me an lethal are friends, but so are me and you. your buddy wd.

Hey whichever tiger person said that all those guys have a legitimate shot at going to play college ball, and have to agree. All those guys have a lot of talent and could at least play somewhere. I gotta agree with another guy that said he didnt know about grades ect. so he couldnt really say "he's got a full ride" or anything. But MP has a lot of talent and a lot of their players could go somewhere and play ball.

grades are very important when to consider play at the next level. very, very , very , very few bb players get a full ride for bb. you have to get your full ride for something else. bobby bratton with his talent will be hard press to get a full ride for baseball. he might get a partial ride for bb and get the rest for his grades. i understand he is a good student. l think he will go pro or go to cs for 2 years and then enter the pro ranks. by the way bottomline we do know each other and maybe not through cs.

hey dbrady do you think i am that dumb. i know he will have to be drafted. he will be drafted in the summer draft. if he is not drafted i will come on coacht and tell everyone who i am. the only question will be do you take the money now are wait 2 years and be drafted again. the pro dont send scout to your games if they not interested.

watchdog player how many players do you think a scout sees each year? Because he's watching someone play doesn't mean his organization will draft that player. Each organization has at least 30-40 scouts checking out thousands of players. The draft is 50 rounds long which means that about 1500 players will be picked.

What round do you think Bratton will be picked? Let me know so I can research how much of a bonus he would get. The first 10 rounds of the draft have slotted monies to each round after the 10th round it's each player for his self as to what he can get.

He would not have to wait 2 years to get drafted again if he goes JUCO. If you go to a 4 year school you can't be drafted until after your 3rd year in school or your 21. Those rules don't apply for JUCO players.