Macon County

MchsTigerettesgirl

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

EHHHHH LET EM' GUNN FOR US ALL THEY WANT......WE AIN'T SKIRRED

Spoken like a true Macon County Fan. But in regards to your post, there is no doubt you have an above average coaching staff (Barely above average) the fluke of 2003 was nothing more than that, a fluke. Region 4 has been down, Macon cannot year in and year out compete with Trousdale, Smith, and Portland. Westmoreland is more your speed, start small and eventually work your way up to the BIG BOYS.

SATTERFIELD FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HVACMAN02,

No, TT Harper, Shawn Ward, or Jordon Brooks. Trousdale was down,Portland was rebuilding, and Smith was pretty good. Please dont bring the region down by saying Macons past history compares with these 3, it is an insult to the region. Macon has 1 good year and act like they are Riverdale.

SATTERFIELD FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUFFIN,

You and I are on the same page, no one even knew Macon had a team until last year.

825290194[/snapback]

Well not exactly...we all knew we had a team here in Macon Co...and you guys sure knew it too down in that creekbank when we overflowed those bleachers and played ball... What did we wake you up?? Hello we are a good team and if you guys go and forget that...well...Bam..we're up in your face again..

Grrrrrrr.... :D

Well not exactly...we all knew we had a team here in Macon Co...and you guys sure knew it too down in that creekbank when we overflowed those bleachers and played ball... What did we wake you up?? Hello we are a good team and if you guys go and forget that...well...Bam..we're up in your face again..

Grrrrrrr.... :D

825292657[/snapback]

FONT=Impact]Guys and lady Macon is to weak this year to play wit the big guns in this region!

Livingston, Portland, and TC will be the teams thumb

[quote=CATCRAZY,Guys and lady Macon is to weak this year to play wit the big guns in this region!Livingston, Portland, and TC will be the teams

I disagree with your opinion...I don't feel that we are too weak, but of course I think this.. This is my team.. Thank You for your statement (your entitled to say), but in my opinion you are wrong.

Portland, Trousdale & Smith have always been teams to contend with..always will be...But based on previous games of LA against Macon Co. only... I did not see the team you guys think they are.. But hey Macon doesnt meet your guys standards either. So back & forth we go..Smack Smack...its an opinion and everyone has one...

Ok region4 3a yeah good teams 1. Portland 2. Smith 3. Trousdale 4. Livingston Academy go whereever from there. that is the top dogs.............Peetown back to normal after a few years of downtime Smith will be like last year Trousdale will be just a little better than LA Livingston has nothing to be hyped up about they lost some main place starters some good talent is coming back but who cares( the quarterback :lol: too cocky........running backs too weak won't improve :( the line will be too weak too little and too slow) they won't be as strong or as ready as ppl think or as they need to be. Portland has a little gift for them in the little land of hogeye this yr. Oh it has been luck the last two yrs boys but strap em up this yr Peetown has it for LA. thumb

Edited by Pee300