region 5 4a

Lchs84

A scrimmage involving 2 teams from this region( if im not wrong)

Lawrence co vs Tullahoma - May 7

It should be a great game, but if im not wrong district tournament (baseball) starts on this day so it could be a factor if some regular starters arent there.

as longball was sayin this region is up in the air except hillsboro (they put out every year) there will be some really good games this season, 1-8 there will be some good games in there.

Who has the best chance at knocking off Hillsboro?

1. Hillsboro

2. Shelbyville

3. Hillwood

4.Columbia Central

5. Lawrence Co.

6. Overton

7. Tullahoma

8. White Co.

9. Spring hill

10.Hickman Co.

I think you all might be a little suprised this year with Hillsboro. I know they are consistently one of the best around, correct me if im wrong but they lost A LOT of starters didnt they? (bryant, doss, peoples, tibbs, their line?). The region should be strong next year since they were so young last season but im predicting a new champion for next year. Everyone who mentioned hillwoods playoff game and the hillsboro game, well in the hillsboro game the toppers got blown away the first half but came back out and stuck with the boros for 2 quarters and i know the playoff game was ugly but wilkerson was about unstoppable that game. Forget about last years playoff game and think about how their qb, one of the top in the midstate last year, who threw and ran all over the region all season long. Just wait till you all see their running back who scored 5 tds in one half against spring hill as a soph this year, he will be the best running back in the region next year, no doubt