middle school teams

ACFBall31

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, forgive my ignorance.  I guess if it's on a ring then it must be true.  I think I'm gonna pull out my "world's coolest guy" ring and start wearing that.  Then I really will be the world's coolest guy. :D

hey sneakypeter your a ###### u dont need to read this post either!!! i said idk but thats just what they're rings say somehow it bunches up And AC MIDDLE beat em but i mean if blount or n e body wanted some of AC tell them to call 494-7176 call the school and schedule a game and get whooped

Edited by ACFBall31

Year in and year out, Dean Williams at Robertsville (Oak Ridge) puts outstanding teams on the field.

At the end of the day, however, middle school teams in ET don't have a true measuring stick b/c they are so localized. Heck, Knox County doesn't even play middle school ball (although their super midget program seems to fill the bill pretty well). Bottom line - teach the kids the fundamentals - forearm shiver, two hand shiver, shed a block, play low at the HIPS, pad leverage, fight through difficulty.........then, Block and Tackle. Then those feeders do the job - - get kids ready for freshmen ball. After that, they should be pretty well prepared to play at the high schoool level 1,2,3,4,5 or whatever A.

Ac middle has never been this good they came out w/ a middle school team bout 4 years ago and they did ok but 3 years later talented kids 7th and 8th grade got out on the field and practiced every day after school coach noegot the defensive ready that defense only let prob bout 16 to 24 points scored on them that whole year coach stilitner did good on the offensvie job and then coach alley got the lineman very good andof course coach caldwell head coach was always there to make up stuff that was doing bad....ive never seen a middle school that could hit that hard and have so muc stamina they were everywhere all the time

ACfball31, you must be confused. There are six middle schools in anderson co. and none of them are called anderson co. middle school. Is this fantasy middle school the east tn champs of the fantasy middle school football league? :rolleyes:

(p.s. the use of profanity and vulgar insults will get you kicked off of coachT)

Well, forgive my ignorance. I guess if it's on a ring then it must be true. I think I'm gonna pull out my "world's coolest guy" ring and start wearing that. Then I really will be the world's coolest guy. :ph34r:

Stinkypete...

If I wear my, "#1 dad" shirt and you wear your "best dad in the universe" shirt, who wins? Gentlemen, we could be on the realms of a dilemma.

Suggestion for all you coaches out there; Start ordering all the 1000 lb squat, 700 lb Bench, and 400+ lb powerclean shirts and take the winter off!