Who did Ryan Headden from Boyd-Buchanan sign with?

scout2414

He needs to catch for Boyd Buchanan and has done a really good job behind the dish since his freshman year for the Bucs. In my opinion his speed and athleticism could be better utilized at the next level in the outfield. I know he has played in several different positions for summer teams in the past. Wherever he goes he will do well. Best of luck to Ryan. He is a fine young man.

(BTW, I agree that some bigger schools may be missing the boat with Ryan. He will be a steal for Chatt State.)

If we could just get his little brother to play some ball...LOL!

Ryan has displayed some excellent range and quickness at short also. Impressed me! He is a true 5-tool player who can contribute anywhere. Great glove, great feet, great speed, great leadership, great power (hits one out of Engle nearly every time he plays there,) a cannon for an arm and great attitude. The only knock on him this year is impatience at the plate occasionally.

I agree that Chatt State is getting much more than they bargained for with this fine young man, but it's Ryan's decision and I know he'll succeed in whatever he undertakes. If Chatt State only played football...