Most HR's in Watauga Conferense

HVshortstop14

HEY DOUBLEPLAY NO NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE ERRORS YALL AVERAGE AT LEAST 6 A GAME AND YOU ALL CANT HIT TO SAVE YOUR LIFE SO WHEN WE ROLL IN TOWN YOU BETTER BRING YOUR STICK.

hey, obviously you can not read ,Doubleplay didn't say post that...and maybe you all should learn how to spell.... *Conference* not conferense...

You guys at HV, and I'm directing this at the ones that get on all the threads and run their traps, are the most obnoxious folks I have ever seen. I take great pleasure in listening to you guys bragging on yourselves and then not backing up what your bragging about. Anyone and I do mean anyone that beats you guys is a favorite of mine. When this season is over and your selfproclaimed "Most talented team in East Tn " has accomplished all the things you have said you were going to do then you can brag. Until then I think I would be a little more humble, that way you wouldn't have to eat crow so many times.

I'm sure all the Happy Valley folks are not this way. I happen to know a few of them and they are fine people, but MOST of you thread talkers are arrogant jerks. Must be the colors you wear, like another school I know.

As for the trashing out you do towards Volunteer, I hope you continue to feel we are not a factor because you may get embarrassed again. Just keep giving us motivation to kick your @## on the field.

GO FALCONS, RAIDERS, CYCLONES, COUGARS, LONGHORNS, DEVILS,AND BULLDOGS BEAT THE WARRIORS :)B):)

Edited by DandDD

You people from the Watauga Conference (wherever that is...) kill me on these threads. You get on here and brag on yourselves because you can beat the little teams around your area and then you talk all this crap to other people to try and intimidate them. These teams have to be the most conceited, arrogant people around. When you win something more than meniscule then you may talk some but until then, keep the trap shut. Oh yeah....will someone please learn how to spell up there? It's ridiculous you can't spell "obviously," "individually," or "conference."

CoachT needs to lock up this pointless thread.

Mr. Strikeout I do agree with some of the things you said, but I wonder why it's any of your business. Maybe you just need to stay on the threads from your far superior Region, where ever that may be, because I'm sure you folks have nothing but good things to say about each other. You don't seem to understand about people from this part of the state. We can talk bad to each other but we don't like you outsiders saying anything bad about any of us. So as Gooseman said in his response, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS :unsure: