6'3 16 yr old freshmen looking for an AAU team

Hi I already posted once before but I have decided to post again. I am a 16yr old freshmen looking for an AAU team in North East TN mostly in the Tri City area (Bristol, Elizabethton, Johnson City, Kingsport, or in area in between these cities). I am at 6'3, 170lbs I am able to run up and down the court well, I am very fast for my size. I also have a mid-range shot, I am also able to hit 3's every once in awhile. I am also good at taking it to the hole, I am also good at stealing the ball off passes and I am able to get to the free-throw line often. When aggressive I am able to pull down rebounds, shut down players and make plays. If anyone in the Tri City area intrested or needs a player please contact me at Codeair2000@yahoo.com I'll be waiting hopefully some one will contact me cause just shooting around outside for an hour a day isn't helping my game unless I am able to put my skills to the test. Thank you for your time.

Edited by Codeair2000

Dude man who are you to be dissin me man. Hey I do freakin good in school the only reason why I am 16 is because I was held back in 1st grade by mom bcause I made 1 D on my report card at the end of the year. Thats the only reason why I am 16 dude. man I make freakin A's,B's, and a few C's so I dont want to hear you telling me to need to work on my school work. I do my freakin school work I have over a 3.0 GPA thats good enough for me as long as I am not failing then I am happy.

Edited by Codeair2000

who are u all to make fun of someone, i could understand if he was making fun of u but he was asking about a basketball team and then u make fun of him if u are not his dad or his mom then shut your mouth cause u have no room to talk sugar about someone like that u all sound like the duma**

hey thanks KHSBBall, uh Muffin dude man I was only held back in 1st grade cause I made a D yeah you think it's real funny do you? Yeah man you must be a big man to be making fun of a guy that had a speech problem back in 1st and 2nd grade yeah thats really funny. Man thats low to be making fun of someone cause of their age and what grade they are in man you dont even know me I haven't made a single F on any of my report cards from k-9th grade. O and to the dude that was 14 when he was in 9th grade I was 15 when I entered the 9th grade you must have entered 1st grade at like 5 or something. And back to the subject sense when did I make this post about my age and my grade level?? Uh...? I didn't I was asking if there was any aau basketball teams near my area.

this has nothing to do in making fun of the kid making the post but im just making a statement that i didnt turn 15 until may at the end of my freshman year. 14 is the right age to start out being a freshman and most people turn 15 in their freshman year. so codeair is right about his mom only holding him back one year.