Top Seniors

bequick

Who are the top seniors?? Jake Geismar has caught my attention with his amazing ball skills.. not only does he appear to be the top senior in the state, but maybe the greatest two sport athlete in the state. He finished second in the state this year in wrestling and was named to the Best of Preps. where did this guy come from he just killed our team. he may be the best i've played against.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as goal keepers go, Will Walton has got to be as good as any out there. While going for his third straight all-state selection, Walton has led this team to undefeated DII record. This senior laden squad is a favorite for a championship run in May.

Mattydub who told you will was being recruited by all those schoolS? Unless you heard directly from will id take that as bs, just because he quit my travel team after freshman year,and it is pretty much impossible to get noticed by those schools by only playing high school soccer in DII in Tennessee. KNow what I mean?