Blount County Football Part Deux

susie

Hey boyz!

I have been on holiday to Sri Lanka again!

The Aussie Flossie is considering backing out of his committment to the Red and Black. Suzette is working him hard, but it seems he and Gaylor had a little rift!

Rewis is hard at work for the Mountaineer faithful. Word on the street is things are looking much better for the Scarlet and Blue.

I stand corrected on the Meadow's rumor. Seems things are well at Billy Blunt. I heard Reeves had a contract with the Titans to work with their receivers. I am not sure how accurate that information is though!

As for the tornadoes, just ask any of them...they are a team to be reckoned with this year. Reed has been working them hard in the weight room.

I am missing the football action and it won't be long until we are back in the swing of things in Blount County! It is so exciting to be a part of something so good! If Blount County had one large comprehensive high school, where all the students went....they wouldn't lose at anything.

Well I don't think they would lose! They might struggle with debate or forensics...however, my money would still be on them at the social studies, and math contests!

Blount County, except for the school board and county commission...it is definitely the best little secret this side of the Smokies!

Love you boyz!

;)

Hey boyz!

I have been on holiday to Sri Lanka again!

The Aussie Flossie is considering backing out of his committment to the Red and Black.  Suzette is working him hard, but it seems he and Gaylor had a little rift!

Rewis is hard at work for the Mountaineer faithful.  Word on the street is things are looking much better for the Scarlet and Blue.

I stand corrected on the Meadow's rumor.  Seems things are well at Billy Blunt.  I heard Reeves had a contract with the Titans to work with their receivers.  I am not sure how accurate that information is though!

As for the tornadoes, just ask any of them...they are a team to be reckoned with this year.  Reed has been working them hard in the weight room.

I am missing the football action and it won't be long until we are back in the swing of things in Blount County!  It is so exciting to be a part of something so good!  If Blount County had one large comprehensive high school, where all the students went....they wouldn't lose at anything.

Well I don't think they would lose!  They might struggle with debate or forensics...however, my money would still be on them at the social studies, and math contests!

Blount County, except for the school board and county commission...it is definitely the best little secret this side of the Smokies!

Love you boyz!

;)

Suz, I luv hit when you title your posts in Franch!

You been goin' to Sri Lankee a lot lately. Have you met a lanky Sri Lankian over thair?

Hope to hear frum you soon. Are you goin' to the Prints consert tonite?

825 Lawrence.

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS