Ooltewah

CHudgins

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take Shallowford Road to 153 (drive opposite the interstate). Take 153 to Hwy 58. Central is about five miles down the road, and the field is located on the campus. Don't speed on 58!!!

I'm sick and tired of hearing Ooltewah posts. In particular, I'm tired of hearing Gradfromthenest. Does he have nothing better to do than post messages on the internet and religiously follow high school baseball? Is it not odd that a grown man is so obsessed with underage boys?

Grad resides in Chattanooga and is a graduate of Ooltewah High School. His brother plays at our school and is a darn good player. Grad also is one of the coaches, so as far as I'm concerned I'm glad to have a person like him around to "relgiously follow high school baseball" in our area.

Oh, and did you recite those directions all by yourself?

I'm 19 years old man, chill out. I guess I'm just so intelligent that I just sound much older! :justwrestle: If you would broaden your horizon, I post about non-ooltewah things just as much as ooltewah. I coach and my bro plays so I have pretty good reason to follow TN baseball. And like I told CHudgins, don't click on the threads that say Ooltewah if you're tired of reading them....geez, it's not that hard.

Once again, I can't stand stupid people!