Cale Iorg

sportsfanatic01

dear sportsfanatic,

you are dumb, jealous, fat (maybe), and have a low self esteem. Cale hit a bomb to centerfield against one of the best pitchers in the state the only game I've seen him play. You saw one game, and the kid goes 2-4?? thats .500 ba. Have you always been this stupid or did you get hit with a brick or sumthin?

love,

some braves fan

ps. jerk face

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have played this year with cale and some of the things he does on the field are unbelievable. There is no doubt in my mind that he is the best player ive seen this year. I hope that powell can play karns in the district tournament so you can see how good Cale actually is. You cannot judge someone on just one game especially when he is on the field for the first time in a week.

Some of you people have serious problems. The kid is just playing the game like he knows how to play it. Why would you maliciously attack a player like that on a public forum?

I agree with you. But when people are jealous of someone they always try to make him look bad. So lets stop all the bad mouthing and enjoy the game of baseball. I don't know Cale or ever seen him play but I wish him the best of luck.