Giles Co. at Marshall Co.

PageMan

exfire21 is correct. Marshall Co. lost to Page in post season play 2 years ago. Marshall returns to Rudderville today for the second regular season game. Marshall won the earlier meeting 5-3 in Lewisburg. We did not get a lot of rain here so I believe today's game is still on.

It was a pretty good ballgame. Tied 1-1 going into the 6th. Pulaski scored two in the 6th and two more in the seventh when a ball rolled into the Tiger dugout. Very even game. I think the hits were even at 8 apiece and Pulaski walked several more than Walker for Lewisburg did. However, Giles got the key hits when they needed them and Lewisburg didn't. I'm not sure, but I think Lewisburg left at least 11 or 12 runners stranded. Congrats to Pulaski on the win.

Thanks for the report, tnfisher. I think I remember who you really are. Sounds like it was a very even game right up until the end. Runners left on base is a key stat that I follow closely, especially those in scoring position. Getting those runners in can be the key to winning. We'll see how Marshall Co. does tonight against Page.