What is going on with CA?

baseballertiger

if people would only listen. i have trying to tell them about ca all year. you are right stephen ca lost anderson who was the true mvp not bosher. now i hope mp does not fall into the same trap as ca by thinking they are a great team. your challenges will come in the next few weeks. remember you only beat ca an average team. by the way i hear there is some touble on the ca team. am i right?let me hear from my old buddy matt. how have you been doing? i have been checking the paper and i have not seen your name. what up? your buddy wd.

i agree that mp is a very good baseball team and they could go pretty far this year if they keep their heads on straight (which has been a problem for them in the past). but you heard it here first, ca is far from out of the picture. they will turn it around before teh tournaments (when everything really matters). i just want to go ahead and say that i dont go to ca or mp, but i am and have been following this "rivalry" for a while. anderson was a good player but so is boshers. i dont think u can say that you should take the mvp away from boshers and should have given it to anderson. i think boshers is just as good all-around player as anderson was. what does anyone else think about this?

ah my buddy WD long time no chat. well i figured i should take a break off of here just in case it got to brutal. lol well all i can tell you is weve been playing like we were under all the pressure in the world but i think were slowly but surely righting the ship and hey last few games ive gotten in the ol herald lol but just keep the chatter alive it gives me something to read when im bored your buddy mm