5-AA All-District Team

kirkland08

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you make All District Team Belcher. From what I saw this year you didnt do anything. No offense but you shouldnt need to be thinking that you're better than you really are. It must of been for hitting but i dont think you got a hit against us but i know for sure it wasnt because of your arm. The left handed pitcher was the only kid that impressed me.

Well that's your opinion and you're right I didn't hit the ball good against you all. I went 1-4 and 1-3 against you all. So you're right I didn't hit the ball good against you all. Plus, you can't judge someone just on 1 game. Also, the "left hander" his stats are almost identical to mine. Coach showed me my stats yesterday and I hit .345 24 RBI's, 4 Strike Outs at the plate, I had 8 Doubles and 2 triples, 1 HR. Also Michael Watkins, well he hit .352, he had less RBI's than me, had 13 SO's at the plate but he had 3 HR's. So, I do not remember what kind of games he had against you, but if he had better games than me doesnt necessarily mean that he deserves All-District other than me. But whatever man, just your opinion. It's not gonna make me cry or anything like that so think what you want. And by the way who are you?

Well since your not going to cry, I'll tell you what our book has. It has you going 0-5 against us. Your bookkeeper is definitely on your side aint he. Im Scott Miller All District team as a sophmore last year if you member since you know all about All District.

Edited by McTiger4

Well alright Scott Miller, no clue on who you are right off, maybe if you told me what position you played I would know. But congrats on All-District anyhow. If you don't like me that's ok. I try to get along with everyone, seems that you want to put people down and that's something that no player should do. You know, I don't care if you dont think I should have made All-District, that's fine. But just let me get this across to you if you think that I shouldnt have made it then neither should Michael Watkins because mine and his stats were almost identical. If you came and watched us play any this year at all, all you would find different than me and him is that he's just a little bigger and stronger than me. Hitting and fielding is all about even. But anyhow, be a player and try to show some class ;) It'll be ok. Also, with you being just a junior, I wish you and the rest of Meigs County the best of luck next season. That guy that pitched against us and played SS is gonna be a big time player. My last day of school was today, so I probably won't be back to coacht unless I just happen to use someone's computer like I'm doing now. So goodluck to everyone next year. Later