Chattanooga Optimist Track Meet

TennesseeRunner.com

I now have the Chattanooga Optimist Track results posted

Go to Track Results

Thanks. BTW, are you going to try to keep your performance rankings up-to-date, or is it too much of a hassle? I can only imagine how difficult it would be to have current results all the time. Do you want submissions, or are you taking them from meet results online, or have you pretty much abandoned the effort? Thanks.

Go to Track Results

Thanks. BTW, are you going to try to keep your performance rankings up-to-date, or is it too much of a hassle? I can only imagine how difficult it would be to have current results all the time. Do you want submissions, or are you taking them from meet results online, or have you pretty much abandoned the effort? Thanks.

I am not doing a performance list it is a big job and there is one or two already being done and they are doing a great job. I do keep links for them.

I would like meet results. if you have a dual or three way meet post them in a forum if it is a big meet or invitational that is ran yearly please send to me and I will post them on the results page.

Go to Track Results

I am not doing a performance list it is a big job and there is one or two already being done and they are doing a great job. I do keep links for them.

I would like meet results. if you have a dual or three way meet post them in a forum if it is a big meet or invitational that is ran yearly please send to me and I will post them on the results page.

Yeah...I don't blame you. Very tough to keep up. I enjoy your website. Thanks for doing it.

Edited by itzme

I enjoy your website. Thanks for doing it.

I am glad you enjoy it. hope to have you posting on there as well as here.

I felt like we needed a site to keep up with just running stuff in TN. Most sites only cove the highlights and hopefully before long we will have enough people to hear about all the running related stuff all over TN.