Best Sycamore team ever

FUMANCHU

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In jamborees Sycamore has beaten Northwest 3 - 0. I bet in a full game the record would be a bit different swinging Sycamore 0 - 3. Talking to the new head coach he is happy they do not play a 6 - 4 AAAA team a full game. Sycamore is a great team no doubt, but Not a calibar team to shut down a power from 4 AAAA for 4 quarters. However, you are great for 2 quarters. Come play our Nashville teams and see. Pearl or Stratford would scare your boys before they stepped on the field.

:lol:

You obviously have never been to Jackson Southside. My cousin RayRay plays for Pearl and I have seen them and I think Jackson SS would take them to the wood shed. Furthermore, You superstud super trooper "6-4AAAA" d-line man would be crying to mama about middle ways through the 3rd qr after chasing Garza around. My other cousin Jembo plays for Sycamore and I saw the Northwest Jam last year and they could have played * qr's and the outcome wouldn't have been any different. Drew "invisible forcefield of doom" Diemert put the lock down on their best reciever at the end of the game when they had a chance to win it. Maybe it was luck but when the final seconds ticked offf that clock my friend The mighty War Eagles. So......Make like Spangler and wear some yellow pants :lol:

JB I think you might be in over your head here. If give 4 quarters against Sycamores D, Cedric Wilkerson would have been able to jump straight to the NFL because he would have broken every single game rushing record in the entire world. Don't disrespect your elders, Boy

In jamborees Sycamore has beaten Northwest 3 - 0. I bet in a full game the record would be a bit different swinging Sycamore 0 - 3. Talking to the new head coach he is happy they do not play a 6 - 4 AAAA team a full game. Sycamore is a great team no doubt, but Not a calibar team to shut down a power from 4 AAAA for 4 quarters. However, you are great for 2 quarters. Come play our Nashville teams and see. Pearl or Stratford would scare your boys before they stepped on the field.

;)

Thats funny, NW never seems to "scare" Sycamore.