Lenoir City vs. CAK

soccerrh1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC,,, I believe that you have the potential to beat CAK, but they seem to have their act together lately. I still say this is a 1 goal game and you LCSOCCER have to bring your A game for the entire time. I believe CAK can stay with anybody just about BUT, Lenoir City if having a good day will beat them. I call it a 1-0 game. PS (Notice I didn't call a winner)

this should be a good game b/t LC and CAK. CAK won the last match but it was very close. The match probably won't be high scoring, both defense are really good. It will probably come down to who can control the game. As long as CAK can shut down Mitch Thomas, CAK should control the game. Good luck to both teams.

End Score 1-0 CAK

True LC's record the last few games hasn't been great, but we've played 3 good teams in Houston, Collierville, and Ridgeway. CAK seems to progress as the year goes by, and it looks no different this year. This will be a low scoring game, and whoever wins will have to capitalize on the other's mistakes. Good luck to all.

Should be a great game. Im looking foward to it. CAK won 2-1 last meeting. It was a very good game. I would think it will be just as intense this time around. LC is coming off a couple close losses to a couple high quality teams. CAK is playing better and better every game and seems to have their season right where they want it. This will be a close game...where a mistake could be huge to the others advantage.

It will be a good matchup. This should be a good tournament at Lenoir City starting on Thurs:

6:00 Chatt. Christian vs. Sweetwater

8:00 Lenoir City vs. CAK

Saturday

10:00 am Lenoir City vs. Sweetwater

8:00 pm Lenoir City vs. CCS

(Not sure what time CAK plays CCS)

I believe CAK will play CCS at 12:00 NOON on saturday, and Sweetwater at 6. Any predictions on these 2 games?

Really looking forward to this LC v.s CAK game. Both teams are very talented. It should be a close game between the two. LC has had a few close losses unfortunately to good teams. However, seeing how LC playes I see it as a 2-0 LC. With Mitch Thomas on the midfield, James at top and R. Medina in the back, not to mention all of the young players that are stepping up. CAK will have a hard time doing much, I dont believe LC is losing to the same team twice in the season. Good Luck to both teams.