Delmonico/Iorg? Who's Better?

sportsfanatic01

This is not a bad post thread? Both of these guys can play. Just trying to see what everybody else thinks across knxville. WHat do you see so bad with this HV??

Nothing bad with the thread, but Cale has been trashed here lately and I would hope this wouldn't start it up again. Besides there are some other mighty fine SS in the other parts of the state.

I have played against Delmonico in the past year. He isnt as good as people say and I dont know where people get the idea that he is the best ss in the state. Everytime I have played against him he didnt do anything special. I can say anything about Iorg but Delmonico isnt anythint special. Unless he has changed since last year.

In reference to the statement made before, I know these guys dont care who's better. But to be honest they are both great ball players, in my opinion Cale is a better fielder right now, not to say delmonico wont be there by his senior year, but i've personaly seen cale make some great plays time after time. At the plate I'd say these guys are evenly matched, although Delmonico does hit from both sides of the plate, Cale will probably end up with more h/r's. It's tough to tell who's better but I only see Delmonico getting better, good luck to both players and im sure will see them both on tv sometime.

In reference to the statement made before, I know these guys dont care who's better. But to be honest they are both great ball players, in my opinion Cale is a better fielder right now, not to say delmonico wont be there by his senior year, but i've personaly seen cale make some great plays time after time. At the plate I'd say these guys are evenly matched, although Delmonico does hit from both sides of the plate, Cale will probably end up with more h/r's. It's tough to tell who's better but I only see Delmonico getting better, good luck to both players and im sure will see them both on tv sometime.

iorg def. wont hit more homeruns..... keep in mind, this is a sophomore short stop that is hitting 4th on the best team in the state... and yes, he is still a sophomore.. and also this kid can pitch too... he is bringing the heat...

Edited by STATEment04

Im not saying Tony isnt good because he is good but I dont see him as one of the top ss in the state

have you ever seen him play??? he is starting short(2nd year) on the best team in tn and nationally ranked batting 4th and pitching.... not to mention flawless in the field....

im not saying anything about cale because im not fighting that he isnt one of the best shortstops around and nationally he makes all the plays has a good arm and hits with power...