BGA vs. Brentwood

Tedy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell me about a kid from BHS named Matt Kinsey? I heard he's Brentwood's weak link, he's got poor foot skills, and he's got the speed of a geriatric grandma running uphill. BGA won't have to worry about PeterGriffin, oops, I mean Matt Kinsey.

Just a joke, Matt (only partially :rolleyes: )

I figured you'd appreciate a fellow trash-talker

yea... brentwood doesn't have good goalkeeping. rodney is terrible. he got kicked off his own club team. the only reason he got all midstate last year is because A. jessica hopp knows nothing about soccer, she only looks at numbers. and B. his defense was amazing. he had like 7 shots and 4 goals. not exactly good numbers. the only reason he got those shutouts were b/c of his defense. I've played against will, and hes 20X the keeper that rodney is, ask any brentwood club players.

First of all, there is no way in heck Rodney is terrible. Im not sure where you got this, but its total crap. Rodney has bailed our team out so many times this season its ridiculous, and to think that someone who has porbably seen him play like on HIGH SCHOOL game can come on here bashing him is ridiculous. Furthermore, Rodney is currently enjoying a 5 1/2 game goaless streak. We are about to break the school record for consecutive shutouts (and at Brentwood, a school known for its defense, thats saying something) and your going to attempt to degrade him like that? Come on, dont bring travel into high school, we all know they are two totally different types of play.

In terms of a BGA versus Brentwood match we will have to wait until May 5th but look at the common opponents - Hendersonville, Franklin and Centennial

For BGA the scores were: BGA 3 Henersonville 0, BGA 2 Franklin 1, BGA 5 Centennial 1. Correct me if I am wrong but Brentwood only tied Hendersonville, just got by Centennial, and I don't remember what happened with the Franklin game. While this is not a predictor of success, it is interesting - don't you think Ingnorant? :blink:

To be fair the Centennial game, we didnt just get by. That was at least a 4-2 game, probably more of a 4-1 though. We beat franklin 2-0 though, but we played MBA last night and only tied 0-0. There were reasons for the tie that Im not gonna go into, but if you do look at our common opponents BGA is the better team. I dont think anyone is actually thinking that Brentwood is going to go into BGA on Senior night and win. I know I dont, especially with the way we've been playing as of late.