directions

catchman

Nope.

The tournament is not being held at the high school. And, if you go through Dickson via Hwy 70, it will take you about 45 minutes longer if you live south of I-40 or east of Dickson.

See hyperlinked map in previous post. If you don't follow that map, you will get lost. The fields are well north of Waverly off of the beaten path. We played there back in 1999. Good fields, just hard to find. Closest hotels are at the interstate, about 35 minutes away.

I have been told you can go through Dickson and it might be the same length of time, although the directions I'll give are the easiest. Also, the hotels are at this exit.

Let me try to give it a shot...

If coming from the east.....

Take I-40 West to Exit 143, which is Highway 92 Linden - Waverly Exit.

At the top of the ramp, turn right (North). You will go about 15 miles into Waverly.

Once in town, it gets a little tricky. Turn North onto Hwy 13. This part jogs back and forth, but STAY ON HWY 13.

Once you cross US Hwy 70 and the river bridge, you will go about 1 mile. Turn Right onto Powers Blvd. There will be a sign there that points you towards the airport and the ballpark.

You will go about 1/2 mile on Powers Blvd. Turn Left onto Airport Road. The ballpark is at the end of Airport Road.

Hope this helps.

Edited by deadeye

If anyone would like to come from Dickson. You simply take 46 (or 96, both intersect with 70 in Dickson) to 70 east. Follow 70 east through McEwen and into Waverly. Once you get into Waverly take a right at the first red light (this is Powers Blvd.) Follow this road to the top of the hill to another right on Airport Road. The easiest way is to follow the GREEN AIRPORT SIGNS once you get to Powers. The arrows will lead you to the Waverly International and the fields are right beside it.