spring hill

bobbybrady

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they do have athletes? I thought they would. Whats the deal with the weight room in the spring? Is there no discipline in the school? Someone fill me in on this. I remeber when they were 1A and won the state over south pitt. and wondered why they've gone south.

A large part of the athletic problem is that within a span of 7 years Spring Hill went from a 1A school to a 4A school. Currently they are competing in 4A with an enrollment around 900. This along with several administration changes has made it very difficult for them to be successful.

A large part of the athletic problem is that within a span of 7 years Spring Hill went from a 1A school to a 4A school. Currently they are competing in 4A with an enrollment around 900. This along with several administration changes has made it very difficult for them to be successful.

mb... why are they taking so long to interview people? Who on the staff will be back next year? Any chance Coach "C" will take over again?

Edited by ELA

mb... why are they taking so long to interview people? Who on the staff will be back next year? Any chance Coach "C" will take over again?

How are the rest of the schools? Is that area of the state an attractive area for a coach to come into?

I heard another rumor today, and mind you that may be all that it is, that the Principal will name the new head coach on Tuesday. My guess is it will be someone on staff. Of course, I also read on another thread the official Maury County Job posting for the position will not be until May 3rd? We'll have to wait and see what happens!

Edited by ELA

ELA... What you have heard is true, look for the offical posting and the new coach to be around the same date. A new director will be taking over earlier than expected, and rumor has it that some administrators may not be rehired. Not sure that the coach will be from the staff though, the principal moved spring practice back, something that I'm not sure would have been done if a head coach was already there. But hey what do I know, trying to make sense of the things the pricipal does is pretty much a lost cause anyhow.

ELA... What you have heard is true, look for the offical posting and the new coach to be around the same date. A new director will be taking over earlier than expected, and rumor has it that some administrators may not be rehired. Not sure that the coach will be from the staff though, the principal moved spring practice back, something that I'm not sure would have been done if a head coach was already there. But hey what do I know, trying to make sense of the things the pricipal does is pretty much a lost cause anyhow.

So they post the position on the same day they hire a new coach? Sounds very strange to me unless it is someone that is already on staff or in the county system. I thought Maury County policy was to not interview anyone until the official posting was made public for at least five days?

I believe you are right, or close to it. If the coach were to be McKinight, I am not sure why the would have moved spring practice. Which leaves Coach C, and any other in county coaches, the only one that comes to mind would be Coach Smith at Mt. Pleasant, but I cannot see why he would want to leave there. But hey what do I know.