spring hill

bobbybrady

You know how much I love Spring Hill and the Raiders! I hope they find someone who can rally the community to support the team. Whoever comes in there will have to take some control over the off-season weight training program. Where is Roy Vick when you need him!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. Coach Ackley and I have asked the very same thing. There are a lot of folks who didn't like him, mostly people who didn't do their jobs, but the man couold flat out run a school, and it is because he love it too. But he is at MTSU, he works with the student teachers, wonder if he'd be intrested in a coaching job?

Edited by mbraiders

LOL. Coach Ackley and I have asked the very same thing. There are a lot of folks who didn't like him, mostly people who didn't do their jobs, but the man couold flat out run a school, and it is because he love it too. But he is at MTSU, he works with the student teachers, wonder if he'd be intrested in a coaching job?

Roy had his faults (like we all do) but he did know how to run a school! You always knew where you stood with the man and he ran a very tight ship! I don't things have ever been the same at THE HILL since he retired! He treated teachers and coaches with respect and dignity and understood the education profession! He also worked hard to provide a certain amount of discipline in a school environment that was tough for an administrator to handle. The school was always clean and everyone knew what to expect!

You hit it right on the head. Exactly. You would be amazed at how quickly things have changed. Unfortunately, for you and I and those who remember what it was like, the change is unbelievable. It will take years for it to return to what it was. I just hope that for the sake of Spring Hill that it does, somehow, someway. Strong leadership is what is most desperately needed. How does administation saound to you? B)

You hit it right on the head. Exactly. You would be amazed at how quickly things have changed. Unfortunately, for you and I and those who remember what it was like, the change is unbelievable. It will take years for it to return to what it was. I just hope that for the sake of Spring Hill that it does, somehow, someway. Strong leadership is what is most desperately needed. How does administation saound to you? B)

In my position, I can't really say! I know they have went through three different principals since Roy retired. Again, I really shouldn't say anything since I have been away for so long. I do hope the new head coach knows he must do some fence mending! It will be a huge challenge to put together a staff! I hope the new coach is up to the task!