JP2

--captain4--

Hey captain-- the JPII boys would like to say thanks for driving from Tullahoma to play and for being great sports...It appeared that there was no trash talking going on. It is hard to get on that big yellow bus, stink fumes for an hour or an hour and one half.. jump off the bus and play at your level best. Could you give us an honest evaluation of how we stack up against other teams you have played. This is our first varsity season and are still trying to see how we stack up. We are so inconsistent--one day we are competative and then the next we are not. Tell us what you think.. Be honest--we are big boys and can take it.

Well to be completely honest you guys played very well. You hustled and play rough which is good for a young team. I think you guys have room for improvement because like with us we were unorganized and to be completely honesy you guys should have won by more. If we had played maybe at a different time it would have been a different game. We just had got off a week where we played 8 games in a week and a half so it was rough nd we werent focused on soccer. But you guys played decent and i have potential to be a competitior in the upcoming years. You just need to get some leaderhsip on your team and your sweeper or whoever is back there needs to not mess with the ball so much and try to make everyone look bad. And you defensive backs need more confidnece on the ball. BUt all in all you guys are a good team. Your just like our team very incositent when it comes to the style of play we bring to the table.

Thanks for the info captain and I do believe that the trip plays a big part in the game. Was not aware of the eight games on so tight of a schedule but was aware that you had come through the biggest part of your district schedule...quite successfully I might add... we were hoping that you would overlook us somewhat..We know our game was not so important to you but was very important to us as an experience factor...Once again --thanks--Good Luck with the upcoming tournament... I hope you go far

FRA beat JP2 tonite 4-0, and the shot count was something like 29-4 FRA-JP2 fra hit posts and players, crossbars and keepers, but just couldn't bury the other dozen or so would be goals. Jp2 has a good side though, very dynamic, and they move the ball well. they maybe should've had one, it hit the post, but besides that, nothing dangerous. good game